This Site www.clubjiva.in is owned and operated by Crescore Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. The privacy statement discloses what information we gather and we use it
It explains how CMSPL handles personal information that users provide through voluntary submissions and complies with the requirements of the Privacy Act.
If you have further questions relating to this policy please contact our Privacy Officer by mail at 6th Floor, Sambhav House, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053, Maharashtra, India or e-mail [email protected].
1) COLLECTING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
In accordance with the Privacy Act, CMSPL only collects personal information that is necessary for business purposes. We endeavor at all times to collect personal information in a fair and lawful manner, and to meet our members’ expectations that we will respect their right to control how their personal information is collected and used. CMSPL collects personal information in many parts of its business.
- CMSPL Packages Program: CMSPL collects information about members at the time when a person first joins a program and while a person hold CMSPL package. The main categories of information we collect relate to a person’s general contact information, personal details such as age range and gender, use of the program, payment details, responses to surveys and other details, which are usually collected directly from the member.
- Resort Booking Management: In its role of managing resorts booking, CMSPL collects personal information related to bookings and as necessary for other purposes related to the management of the resort facility. Further personal information may be collected in specific instances such as in the event of an incident occurring on site for legal and insurance reasons.
- CMSPL collects information on individuals when they book their travel arrangements, in order to process the transaction and to fulfill booking requests with travel and tourism operators.
- CMSPL also collects general business information relating to employees, contractors, stakeholders, resort managers and other individuals.
- This policy explains the main features of CMSPLs use of member and customer information and does not outline in detail the use of contractor and employee information. Under the Privacy Act, there is a general exemption from the coverage of employee records
2) USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with services, such as exchanging your holiday accommodation entitlements. CMSPL uses personal information in several different ways in operating our packages programs and operating our business, and most of these uses are clear from the circumstances. We also use your personal information for internal quality assurance purposes.
CMSPL provides personal information to resort operators in order to facilitate a booking that you have requested. Otherwise CMSPL does not routinely disclose personal information, except where it is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested such as to make bookings for your travel with bus, railways or airlines.
CMSPL will not normally otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- required by law
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another CMSPL member, any member of the public.
- the assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern.
- When you provide your personal information to us, CMSPL will give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further information about special offers, promotions, and changes to our products and services. If you indicate that you do not wish to receive these, we will not contact you further for these purposes. Please allow 28 days for your request to be processed.
3. SERVICE PROVIDERS
Like many businesses, CMSPL uses a range of service providers to help us maximise the quality and efficiency of our services and our business operations. This means that individuals and organisations outside of CMSPL, such as mail houses, will sometimes have access to personal information held by CMSPL and may use it on behalf of CMSPL. We require our service providers to adhere to strict privacy guidelines and not to keep this information or use it for any unauthorised purposes.
4. CMSPL AND MARKETING ACTIVITIES
• Remind you of your renewal or warn you of the upcoming expiry of you package benefits
• Provide you with updated information about our services or special promotions
• Provide you with other information about other products and services which you may have an interest in
Some of this information is necessary as part of our communication about the CMSPL program and is sent to all members. However, if you are receiving promotional information from CMSPL and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by mailing us at 6th Floor, Sambhav House, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053, Maharashtra, India or e-mail [email protected] and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 20 working days for this request to be processed.
5. FOR OUR WEB SITE USER
CMSPL is committed to high standards of data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer SSL encryption, the industry standard security measures for transactions made over the Internet.
We want to be sure you understand that accepting a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you. We know that a lot of people have concerns about Cookies, but in talking with many of our users, we feel that the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile. We value the relationships we have with our members and future members, so we respect these concerns.
For more information about these new technologies on our websites please contact our Privacy Officer by mailing us at 6th Floor, Sambhav House, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053, Maharashtra, India or e-mail [email protected]
6. YOU CAN ACCESS THE INFORMATION WE KEEP ABOUT YOU
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to access your record by mailing us at 6th Floor, Sambhav House, Veera Desai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053, Maharashtra, India or e-mail [email protected]. Our file of your information will usually be made available to you within 14 days. For security purposes confirmation of your identity will be required prior to supply of this information.
7. CHANGING AND DELETING THE INFORMATION WE HAVE ABOUT YOU
If at any time you wish to change personal information that you may find inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
8. STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
CMSPL endeavors to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. CMSPL uses a sophisticated computer data network, and all access to the computers and system devices are password controlled. Employees can only gain access to data if they are authorized, and we maintain an audit log which records each time a file is accessed. We also require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by CMSPL.
Backups of all data are taken and a copy of all data kept offsite. Our data network is totally private and not accessible over the Internet. We use sophisticated detection and intrusion technologies to ensure that there are no network security breaches.
9. WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR QUESTION
By using this site you consent to the collection and use of this information by CMSPL
11. FUTURE CHANGES